This kid. He adds a lot of hugs, love and noise to our family. He has more questions than anyone I've ever known, and makes more sounds than any boy I've been around! He also wants to snuggle more than any of my other kids, gives long hugs and says "thank you" more than anyone else too!
He is a challenge because he keeps us on our toes, but he is also a blessing. To watch him learn new things, meet new people, cheer on the girls, and make good decisions is a JOY. Does he always choose the right things? No. But is he growing in wisdom and stature? Yes. A little at a time.
We're working on it because Cameron has the charm of a rock star and the personality of the most-liked kid in school. We want him to be ALL that he can be for the glory of the ONE who made Him. I can't wait to see him continue to grow.







No comments:
Post a Comment