It's Spring Break. Erin talked her youth pastor into letting her organize a trip to Mission Arlington with their youth group. She asked us to go as "chaperones." It was our pleasure. Of all the things we have done, I think spending our spring breaks doing stuff for others will be one of the most talked about when they're older. It's hands on work and eye-opening for us all. I'm thankful Cam and Jordan have gotten to go a couple times too. We took a break a few years ago, and it was our pleasure to go back.
NOTE: Richard and I are getting older. Not sleeping well, and taking off the entire week of work is a bit of a stretch for us. The week of spring break is right in the middle of our busy season. I'm not sure how many more times we'll go, but not a minute has been wasted serving.

No comments:
Post a Comment